Thursday 21 February 2013

Wet adhesive for the first time!

When it comes to adhesives, I am a big fan of DST, foam squares and glue dots. I've always shied away from the wet versions in order to avoid sticky fingerprints, warping and overall messiness. (Yes, I'm a bit of a perfectionist!)
As a result, I've always struggled when it comes to sticking down tiny pieces, or really thin pieces, because there really is a limit to how small you can cut those foam squares! So I took the plunge and I got myself a bottle of Glossy Accents- and WOW! I've been missing out! The possibilities are endless...
 
 
Having used Glossy Accents, this tiny thin frame isn't going anywhere!
 
 
So there's my discovery for today! Yes, I'm sure you can tell I'm very new to this!
Well, I thought I'd enter this card in to the following challenges:
Papertake Weekly buttons or bling
Retro Sketches number 51
Allsorts Challenge things with wings
Simply Create Too mother's day
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Sashika x
 


10 comments:

  1. I so like your pretty card Sashika, gorgeous design. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very stylish card, lovely, thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card for your Mum is absolutely GORGEOUS! Love the colors and the butterfly and your wet adhesive story!,,,,!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very elegant! Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts and good luck in the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The beautifully soft and elegant looking card for Mothering Sunday Sashika.

    Thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what a sweet card for mom. I saw your card at Retro Sketches. Love your colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, wow, Sashika!! This is a stunning card!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is sooo pretty! Love the butterfly. Thank you for playing along with Papertake Weekly :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Shashika

    Such a gorgeous card.

    I love the colours and the super neat lines.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete