Monday 18 February 2013

Age Specific Birthday Cards

Hello all. I have had quite a few requests recently for age-specific birthday cards so I have started to make them available on my website.
All of the cards can be customised to any age required.
 
This one was originally made for a friend's 5 year old son. It makes me giggle every time I look at it! The cute Dinosaur stamp is from the Unity Stamp Company.
 
 
 
Next up is something VERY different! This one took ages to come together, but I loved playing around with all the elements.
 
 
 
Well, that's all for today. Hope you are all well.
Sashika x
 
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Two fantastic cards Sashika! The dinosaur one is just perfect for a little boy - such a great imege! The 40th birthday card is so sophisticated.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards Sashika, love the dinosaur.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete