Friday 23 November 2012

Bye Bye Sunshine...

It's not even 5pm and all the lights are on... oh dear. Card making and darkness don't really go together do they? Not to worry, Daylight Lamp at the ready!
 
So here's what I've been making:
 

 
I'm entering this one in to:
The gorgeous embroidered ribbon is from Sri Lanka!
 
There's more liquid pearls in this one (and I've discovered that over-using it really hurts your hand after a while!)
 
 
 
That's all from me today. See you again soon!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sashika

    I know what you mean. My lights seem to be coming on earlier and earlier.

    I love the cards you have posted. Both are beautiful and such great layouts.

    The first one is my favourite. That embroidered ribbon is stunning.

    Hope you are having a lovely weekend.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors and textures on these cards.. esp the birthday card! Love your photography skills too! Thanks for sharing. Kathi

    ReplyDelete